After the romantic track Jugraafiya, the second song from Hrithik Roshan’s Super 30 called Paisa is out today. The song is written by Amitabh Bhattacharya and composed by popular music director duo, Ajay-Atul and sung by Vishal Dadlani.
Talking about the song, Atul Gogavale said, “Every person who started making money after years of struggle will relate to it.” His brother and partner, Ajay adds, “It’s not a dance number in the film. But it can be a dance number for the audience once it gets popular. I’m confident that today’s generation will love listening to the peppy tunes in pubs and theatres.”
Ajay-Atul last worked with Hrithik in Agneepath (2012) and have fond memories of him. Talking about the superstar, Atul revealed, “Hrithik has a sweet and humble personality. He shared feedback on the songs and background score and constantly kept in touch throughout the process.” Vishal Dadlani hs sung Paisa and Atul mentions he was the perfect choice for the number. “The word paisa has a lot of power because it makes every individual work hard. Vishal was a natural choice for this song because we wanted to highlight the power of this term. Paisa is a contemporary yet takes us on a nostalgic trip.”
Watch the song below and do let us know what you think of it in your comments.
Directed by Vikas Bahl, Super 30 is based on the life of Bihar’s mathematical genius Anand Kumar. Hrithik Roshan is playing the lead role. The film is slated to release on July 12.
- Deets inside Aishwarya Rai Bachchan invests in a startup
- Im raring to get back to work – Rishi Kapoor
- Sara Ali Khan heads to Lucknow to meet Kartik Aaryan?
- Arbaaz Khan gives a big update on Salman Khanâs Dabangg 3
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals why he has watched the Lion King over 40 times
- Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advaniâs Laxmmi Bomb to feature THIS Jab We Met actor as the villain
- 10 unmissable quotes by birthday star Katrina Kaif